NEW.Mech 2019 Tomorrow at UMass Amherst

Simos Gerasimidis

Oct 4, 2019, 9:47:12 AM10/4/19
to NEW.Mech
Hello all,

We are excited to be hosting New.Mech 2019 tomorrow at our UMass Amherst campus. We look forward to an exciting event!
Some final details about tomorrow:
  • Venue: All the workshop activities will be held in the Integrated Sciences Building (see attached map). The talks will be held in ISB 135 which is the auditorium at the ground floor.
  • Parking: For parking there are some options which are shown in the attached parking map. Lots 63, 43 and 65 are free on weekends, so you are welcome to park there. From all these lots, the ISB is a short walk.
  • Program: The final program is uploaded on the website and also attached here.

See you tomorrow!
The New.Mech 2019 team
Parking map.png
NEW.Mech 2019 program.pdf