Transportation option for Cambridge-Amherst-Cambridge

Simos Gerasimidis

Aug 26, 2019, 3:31:03 PM8/26/19
to NEW.Mech
Dear all,

This is to let you know that on October 5 and for the purposes of NEW.Mech, there will be a bus departing from Cambridge to Amherst in the morning and going back to Cambridge in the afternoon. As there will be limited seating, the seats will be assigned in a first-come first-serve basis. For new registrants, a transportation option has been added on the registration webpage where people can indicate if they want to be added in the list for the bus. For people already registered, please email me directly at sgeras...@umass.edu and I will add you to the list. Details about the departure times and locations will follow as we get closer to the workshop.

Best regards,
Simos Gerasimidis