11 Days until NEW.Mech 2022

Hannah M Varner

Apr 25, 2022, 12:01:37 AM4/25/22
to new...@googlegroups.com

The countdown is on: NEW.Mech 2022 is 11 days away! We look forward to seeing everyone on a May 6th from 1-6pm at MIT as we welcome new faculty to the New England mechanics community.

If you have not registered already, please do so here via Eventbrite.

This will help us plan for refreshments and logistics. Thank you to those who have already registered. As in past years, the workshop is completely free of charge. Prizes for best teaser talks from students and postdocs will be awarded. More information and program of speakers at newmech.org.

Best,

NEW.Mech Organizing Team

cidimage001.png@01D84B33.74729030

Hannah Varner

Graduate Student, MIT Mechanical Engineering, Cohen Mechanics Group

NDSEG Fellow

MechE Communications Lab Fellow

Pronouns: she/her/hers