NewMech is back! | May 6 - 2022 at MIT

Tal Cohen

Mar 6, 2022, 3:08:59 PM3/6/22
to new...@googlegroups.com

Dear NewMech Community,

We are excited to announce an upcoming off-cycle NewMech event: NewMech Welcomes New Faculty, which will take place on May 6, 2022, at MIT (see attached flyer). After a two-year hiatus, to revive our vibrant community and to welcome newcomers, our low-key off-cycle event will feature keynote talks of new faculty from the area, and teaser talks from students and postdocs. As in past years, the workshop is completely free of charge. Prizes for best teaser talks from students and postdocs will be awarded! Stay tuned for more information on registration and abstract submission in a follow up email and at newmech.org!

This event is co-organized by MIT and Harvard.

We look forward to seeing everyone in-person.

Tal Cohen

Katia Bertoldi

Xuanhe Zhao

Ken Kamrin

Tal Cohen
Associate Professor

Departments of Civil & Environmental, and Mechanical Engineering
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
http://tal-cohen.wixsite.com/website