Ruby 2.0 Rundown

Benjamin Oakes

Mar 7, 2013, 5:57:18 PM3/7/13
to newhaven.rb
Hello Rubyists,

I gave a short talk about Ruby 2.0 at today's Iowa City Ruby (ICRuby) meetup, and thought you might be interested also.  We had a great turnout; 17-ish people, and a lot of great questions.

It's an HTML-based presentation, and it's available here:

I hope it's useful to you!  Have fun at tonight's newhaven.rb meetup.  :)

Best wishes,

Ben

Diego Scataglini

Mar 7, 2013, 7:55:29 PM3/7/13
to newha...@googlegroups.com, newhaven.rb
iPhone fail ;(

Sent from my iPhone

Benjamin Oakes

Mar 7, 2013, 8:30:47 PM3/7/13
to newhaven. rb

Funny, it works fine on Chrome for Android. :D

Good point though, I might look into why it's happening.

Ben

Zach Morek

Mar 7, 2013, 9:40:41 PM3/7/13
to newha...@googlegroups.com