HackSpace laser Cutter

victor williamson

Jul 7, 2018, 2:35:00 PM7/7/18
to Newbury Hackspace (NADHack)
Hi,

Can you send me the details of the cutter...

I'm setting up Lightburn and need to know the max length X and Y of the machine.

Vic

Jonathan Lee

Jul 7, 2018, 3:12:23 PM7/7/18
to newbury-...@googlegroups.com
I think it is 1000mm x 600mm. I thought it should have been on the wiki but couldn't find it.

For future reference the wiki is at wiki.nadhack.org.uk

Jonathan

Stuart Livings

Jul 8, 2018, 11:27:12 AM7/8/18
to 'Jonathan Lee' via Newbury Hackspace (NADHack)
Jonathan is correct, it's 1030 x 600mm, however the actual honeycomb is slightly smaller, maybe 950x550? The honeycomb is free standing so can be moved or removed if you wish.

---- 'Jonathan Lee' via Newbury Hackspace (NADHack) wrote ----