Wanted: USB wireless joypad

Stuart Livings

Oct 23, 2017, 8:10:19 AM10/23/17
to newbury-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

For our PiWars entry we're looking for a wireless joypad.  The device
must be USB and must not use Bluetooth or WiFi (interference at the
event is WAY too high), most 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz do frequency hopping so
are much more tolerant of the interference at the event.

We need at least four analogue axis (e.g. two analogue sticks), more
buttons the better.

We're happy to buy one but even happier if we can borrow one.

Does anyone have such a beast kicking around a bits-box anywhere?

Thanks!

Stuart

Ben Norris

Oct 23, 2017, 9:46:15 AM10/23/17
to Newbury Hackspace (NADHack)
Alternatively, break open a wireless logitech keyboard or mouse?