Call for assistance - Sunday 12th November

Stuart Livings

Nov 6, 2017, 6:04:46 AM11/6/17
to newbury-...@googlegroups.com
On Sunday 12th November we're going to attempt to strip and rebuild the
floodlights for Thatcham Town Ladies and Girls Football Club.  Their old
lights are unreliable and badly made. We can do better.  Parts are here.

If you're available on Sunday we'd really appreciate your assistance.
There's a great deal to do across seven units and a variety of skills
are needed.  Lots of soldering, wiring, cutting, laser cutting, gluing,
drilling, disassembly and reassembly!  All contributions are welcome for
however long and however short.

Please let us know if you can make it so that we have a rough idea of
who's coming and how to divide up the work.

Thank you!

Stuart

Norman - M0JEC

Nov 6, 2017, 11:09:54 AM11/6/17
to newbury-...@googlegroups.com
I hope to be there at somepoint, probably afternoon/evening

Norman

Chris Baker

Nov 6, 2017, 1:34:19 PM11/6/17
to newbury-...@googlegroups.com
I should be able to escape and come and help for a couple of hours in the afternoon, let me know if any particular time suits best. Just one caution, you don't want me soldering!

Cheers

Chris
---
NADHack Slack: @cb

06 November 2017 11:04

BT Account

Nov 6, 2017, 4:07:56 PM11/6/17
to newbury-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stuart

Will not be around this weekend so unable to help, would have if I was not going away.

Regards

Ian

Sent from my iPad