Equipment Ownership - IMPORTANT!

Matthew Bucknall

Aug 28, 2018, 6:58:50 AM8/28/18
to Newbury Hackspace (NADHack)
Hello,

In light of recent events, it has become evident that our records, with regards to who owns what at the hackspace, are inadequate. As such, can I please ask that any members who currently loan equipment to the hackspace send a list of that equipment to dire...@nadhack.org.uk so that we can update our records. For security reasons, this information will be accessible only by NADHack directors. Ideally, by the 1st of October, I want us to be in a position where we can safely assume that anything that is not listed as on loan is the property of the hackspace.

Cheers,
Matt.