Organizing F2F, second try

1 view

Bren

Feb 4, 2010, 6:22:50 PM2/4/10
to Newberg Coop Market
Well, friends...

We've had 7 responses to our little test on schedule alignment for a
F2F meeting for the organizing committee (http://groups.google.com/
group/newberg-coop/web/organizing-committee). The closest we could
come to consensus is tonight at 8pm. But Lisa can't make it, and Lisa
really should be there.

So I'm going to try another approach. I'm going to forget trying a
weekday meeting since that's so hit and miss for everyone. I'm going
to just aim at Saturdays from 5pm to 8pm. I've tagged most Saturdays
out to the first Saturday of June (Feb 20 is no good for me). There's
got to be a mutually open hour in there over the next few months.

Plus, if Saturdays can work, we can pretty much line up our followup
meetings now, too.

So lets try this again...here's the link: http://whenisgood.net/gx2fcn

--Bren

Lisa

Feb 5, 2010, 2:31:28 PM2/5/10
to Newberg Coop Market
Thanks for working it out to include me--I do want to be there. I
tagged the saturdays--I could do most all of them if I know in
advance--though I do hope we can find another regular time to meet.
But for this first meeting--yes--let's meet!
Thanks, Bren, for coordinating this!
Lisa

Bren

Feb 8, 2010, 10:41:53 PM2/8/10
to Newberg Coop Market
Well, we've got a few responses, but it's apparently pretty tough to
line up schedules. So I'm just going to say we'll meet at 5pm this
Saturday, Feb. 13 at the NWYM office (200 N. Meridian, big blue house
kitty corner from Coffee Cottage).

We'll keep it to an hour, and we can go over at least the following
stuff:
* Future meeting date/times
* Global ToDo list for coop creation

See you then!

--Bren

denisebacon

Feb 9, 2010, 5:57:28 PM2/9/10
to Newberg Coop Market
Bren, I have an event that I MUST attend in Portland at that time.
Please keep me informed and let me know if I can help you with
anything. As soon as you schedule your next meeting, let me know so I
can get it on my books.
Thanks!
Denise

Jill Beals

Feb 10, 2010, 4:48:03 PM2/10/10
to newber...@googlegroups.com
I still need to line up child care but I think I can make it at 5 on Saturday.

Jill Jamison Beals
603 N Meridian St
Newberg OR 97132

503.554.0490

"..few things are needed, indeed only one."

Bren

Feb 10, 2010, 4:55:08 PM2/10/10
to newber...@googlegroups.com
The office is pretty child-safe, so don't be shy about bringing the kids. We can get them set up with some pens/paper and a desk and let them get to work. :-)

Jenn Perez

Feb 12, 2010, 11:49:50 AM2/12/10
to Newberg Coop Market
Sorry to be so long in replying--coordinating schedules has become an
Olympic event at my house.

It looks like I'll be able to make it tomorrow night.

Jenn

hb1736

Feb 12, 2010, 2:17:53 PM2/12/10
to Newberg Coop Market
My Saturday plans have fallen away, I will be there at Coffee Cottage
at 5 p.m. for the initial organizing.

Jill, you can drop Daniel with us if you wish?

Jeff will be here.

Heather Denton
503-487-6697

Bren

Feb 12, 2010, 2:23:25 PM2/12/10
to newber...@googlegroups.com
Hey, just a quick clarification: we're not going to be at Coffee Cottage. We'll be in the big blue house across the street (kitty corner, actually). It's the Northwest Yearly Meeting office. We've got a nice quiet conference room.

Feel free to grab coffee, though, and bring it over!

--Bren

hb1736

Feb 13, 2010, 2:53:03 PM2/13/10
to Newberg Coop Market
Plans are changing faster than I can keep up. My family Saturday plans
just reasserted themselves, which puts my ability to be in attendance
at the meet at 5 pm at the meeting house kitty corner to coffee
cottage in jeopardy. Will someone take minutes?

hb

> > newberg-coop...@googlegroups.com<newberg-coop%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

Bren

Feb 13, 2010, 3:02:00 PM2/13/10
to newber...@googlegroups.com
No worries. We'll cobble together some minutes for everyone.

--Bren