Initial organizing

瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

hb1736

未讀,
2010年1月28日 下午6:02:052010/1/28
收件者:Newberg Coop Market
My name is Heather, I am interested in helping out with the putting
together of the Co-op for Newberg. I am a teacher, but have 5 years +
of retail experience and 3 years + of office management experience.

I have a passion for food, supporting local farms, helping in the
community and can offer my resourcefulness, enthusiasm and time to
pursue this endeavor.

Bren

未讀,
2010年1月28日 下午6:31:042010/1/28
收件者:newber...@googlegroups.com
Excellent, thanks, Heather. We'll get you on the list!

Bren

未讀,
2010年2月3日 中午12:37:102010/2/3
收件者:Newberg Coop Market
Friends--

I've set up a few options for a face to face meeting for the
organizing group. Visit this site: http://whenisgood.net/fqtmm2 and
just "paint" over the times that work for you. Be sure to include your
name when you hit submit.

All of these dates are open (at the moment) for meeting at one of the
conference rooms at my office (200 N. Meridian...big blue house kitty
corner from Coffee Cottage).

--Brendon

On Jan 28, 3:31 pm, Bren <brendon.conne...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Excellent, thanks, Heather. We'll get you on the list!
>

> On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 3:02 PM, hb1736 <hb1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > My name is Heather, I am interested in helping out with the putting
> > together of the Co-op for Newberg.  I am a teacher, but have 5 years +
> > of retail experience and 3 years + of office management experience.
>
> > I have a passion for food, supporting local farms, helping in the
> > community and can offer my resourcefulness, enthusiasm and time to
> > pursue this endeavor.
>
> > --

回覆所有人
回覆作者