Is this group still working?

Katie Moss

Mar 12, 2012, 10:15:05 PM3/12/12
to Newberg Coop Market
Looks like the most recent post is from 2010. Is anyone working on
building a food co-op in Newberg in 2012?

Mary

Oct 28, 2012, 8:53:54 PM10/28/12
to newber...@googlegroups.com
I can't find anything very current when I look for progress toward building a food co-op in Newberg.  I was just at Peoples' in Portland and it made me even more interested in being part of one here in town.  Anything new?

Bren

Oct 28, 2012, 9:46:22 PM10/28/12
to newber...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, kinda, but not really through this group. Sarah and Bubba King are working on it, but just had a baby so things are slow. You can get in touch with Sarah via her blog: http://www.currentlyonthemenu.com/