Dartmouth Relays

O'Rourke, Edward

Dec 23, 2013, 1:24:01 PM12/23/13
to newa...@googlegroups.com

Hey folks, it is that time again. Please make sure you get your registration in by Jan 7th for the Dartmouth Relays and let me know if you want to be part of the car pool the morning of the race. The NEW Van will be leaving from Groton and we can meet along the way from there if you have interest.

Best holiday wishes to everyone.

Sincerely,

Ed O’Rourke

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) may be privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal, in any form, is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal.

Thomas Knatt

Dec 23, 2013, 4:59:55 PM12/23/13
to newa...@googlegroups.com
I will plan to go.  I'll probably judge.
Tom

Thomas Knatt
687 Townsend Road
Groton MA 01450
978-448-9663
www.thomasknatt.com
luth...@alum.mit.edu
thoma...@yahoo.com
French House Rental
Go to: www.homeaway.com
then type 109740 in search for vacation rentals box