RE: [NEW-discussion] Annual meeting

O'Rourke, Edward

Nov 5, 2013, 2:39:26 PM11/5/13
to newa...@googlegroups.com, deborah...@verizon.net

Hi everyone. I just want to get a headcount for attendance this Sunday. I have Tom, the Keating’s, Brian and Ann, Bill and Joanne, and Charlie. Who else is coming? For the schedule plan to be ready to race at 9:30 at Station Ave in Groton. We should be heading over to 43 Main Street by 10:30 with our annual meeting to commence by 11:00. Please come with great ideas to help maintain and expand the club in the next few years.

In terms of food, we are planning to make a Vegetarian Chile as the staple for the meal. What else will be coming?

I look forward to see you all soon.

Best regards,

Ed

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) may be privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal, in any form, is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal.

Savilonis, Brian James

Nov 5, 2013, 6:25:57 PM11/5/13
to newa...@googlegroups.com, deborah...@verizon.net

Ed – While we understand the timetable, the 60 min 10k might be a stretch for some of us J  But I think we can all make it over by 11..

Brian

With two veggie chiles already in process, shall we move ours to meat? Or keep this as a chile tasting test.. J

Beth

Nov 5, 2013, 6:51:20 PM11/5/13
to newa...@googlegroups.com
Oops, sorry, I thought I had RSVP'd. I will be there with... Brussels sprouts coleslaw? My husband reminded me that some people are still suspicious of these delectable little cabbages, so please don't be shy about letting me know if I should switch to a more traditional salad.

Beth

Sent from my iPad

Thomas Knatt

Nov 5, 2013, 9:22:44 PM11/5/13
to newa...@googlegroups.com, beth katcher
Coleslaw seems fine.  Ann's choice on the chili.  Maybe some with meat and some without?  Or is that hard to do?
Tom

Thomas Knatt
687 Townsend Road
Groton MA 01450
978-448-9663
www.thomasknatt.com
luth...@alum.mit.edu
thoma...@yahoo.com
French House Rental
Go to: www.homeaway.com
then type 109740 in search for vacation rentals box

O'Rourke, Edward

Nov 5, 2013, 10:01:44 PM11/5/13
to <newalkers@googlegroups.com>, newa...@googlegroups.com, beth katcher
They put a nab on the moon. We can figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone

O'Rourke, Edward

Nov 5, 2013, 10:09:52 PM11/5/13
to <newalkers@googlegroups.com>
I meant to write man on the moon.

Sent from my iPhone

O'Rourke, Edward

Nov 5, 2013, 10:11:34 PM11/5/13
to <newalkers@googlegroups.com>, newa...@googlegroups.com
I am Belgian and happen to like the little treats. See you soon.
Ed

Sent from my iPhone

richard ruquist

Nov 5, 2013, 10:32:26 PM11/5/13
to newa...@googlegroups.com
And I thought NAB stood for New Age Bible.