Alternate character for Roger

බැලීම් 0
පළමු නොකියවූ පණිවිඩය දක්වා මඟ හරින්න

reva...@gmail.com

නොකියවූ,
2007 ඔක් 9, 02.08.322007-10-09
සිට New Age of the Masters
Well, here is an alternate character that I don't know if I built
correctly. The core of it is his being able to effectively summon
sword as an Innate Attack. I THINK I built it to do 5d damage using
the broadsword skill, but I'm not sure.

Even if I've got that right, I'll still need to fine tune it to be
appropriate to the character back ground, which is Trained By Master,
involuntarily involved in a conflict with the Master's enemies, ends
up in solitary confinement, breaks out when his power manifests (5d6
should be enough to bust through a wall, right?), starts trying to go
all modern Ninja on stuff. Currently working as a stunt man/stunt
coordinator on a movie set.

Attributes [289]
ST 12 [20]
DX 15 [100]
IQ 13 [60]
HT 17 [70]

HP 12
Will 19 [30]
Per 13
FP 20 [9]

Basic Lift 29
Damage 1d-1/1d+2

Basic Speed 8
Basic Move 8

Ground Move 8
Water Move 1

Social Background
TL: 8 [0]
Cultural Familiarities:
Languages: Japanese (Accented) [4].

Advantages [259]
Catfall [10]
Combat Reflexes [15]
Damage Resistance (12) (Tough Skin) [36]
Forceful Chi (2) [30]
Regeneration (Regular: 1HP/Hr) [25]
Resistant (Chi Abilities) (Very Common) (Immunity) [30]
Spirit Sword - Piercing Attack (10) (Melee Attack: Reach C,1;
Alternative Attack) [8]
Spirit sword-Cutting Attack (Spirit Sword) (10) (Melee Attack: Reach C,
1) [56]
Trained By A Master [30]
Very Fit [15]

Perks [3]
Power Grappling [1]
Style Familiarity (Aikijutsu) [1]
Sure-Footed (Uneven) [1]

Disadvantages [-74]
Appearance (Unattractive) [-4]
Code of Honor (Soldier's) [-10]
Colorblindness [-10]
Dyslexia [-10]
Enemy (GM Option (Yakuza?)) (medium-sized group, some formidable or
super-human) (9 or less) [-30]
Phobia (Pyrophobia: Fire) (12 or less) [-5]
Social Stigma (Criminal Record) [-5]

Packages [0]
Aikijutsu (Martial Arts) [0]

Skills [118]

Acting IQ/A - IQ-1 12 [1]Climbing DX/A - DX-1 14 [1]
Computer Hacking/TL8 IQ/VH - IQ+1 14 [12]
Computer Programming/TL8 IQ/H - IQ-2 11 [1]
Disguise/TL8 (Human) IQ/A - IQ+1 14 [4]
Electronics Operation/TL8 (Security) IQ/A - IQ-1 12 [1]
Electronics Operation/TL8 (Surveillance) IQ/A - IQ-1 12 [1]
Escape DX/H - DX-2 13 [1]
Explosives/TL8 (Demolition) IQ/A - IQ-1 12 [1]
Explosives/TL8 (Fireworks) IQ/A - IQ-1 12 [1]
Lockpicking/TL8 IQ/A - IQ+1 14 [4]
Research/TL8 IQ/A - IQ-1 12 [1]
Search Per/A - Per+1 14 [4]
Shadowing IQ/A - IQ+1 14 [4]
Sleight of Hand DX/H - DX-2 13 [1]
Stealth DX/A - DX-1 14 [1]
Traps/TL8 IQ/A - IQ+1 14 [4]

Broadsword DX/A - DX+2 17 [8]
Close Combat (Broadsword) Tech/H - def+1 14 [2]
Couterattack (Broadsword) Tech/H - def+3 15 [4]
Fast-Draw (Sword) DX/E - DX+1 16 [1]
includes: +1 from 'Combat Reflexes'
Parry Missile Weapons DX/H - DX+0 15 [4]

Judo DX/H - DX+1 16 [8]
Judo Art DX/H - DX-1 14 [1]
Trip (Judo) Tech/H - def+1 12 [2]
Arm Lock (Judo) Tech/A - def+0 16 [0]
Arm Lock (Judo Art) Tech/A - def+1 15 [1]
Breakfall (Judo) Tech/A - def+0 16 [0]
Disarming (Judo) Tech/H - def+0 16 [0]
Feint (Judo) Tech/H - def+0 16 [0]
Ground Fighting (Judo) Tech/H - def+3 15 [4]
Hand-Clap Parry (Judo) Tech/H - def+5 12 [6]
Roll with Blow (Judo) Tech/H - def+0 14 [0]

Karate DX/H - DX+0 15 [4]

Mental Strength Will/E - Will+0 19 [1]
Flying Leap IQ/H - IQ+7 20 [24]
includes: +2 from 'Forceful Chi'
Immovable Stance DX/H - DX-2 13 [1]
Power Blow Will/H - Will+0 19 [1]
includes: +2 from 'Forceful Chi'
Pressure Points (Human) IQ/H - IQ+0 13 [1]
includes: +2 from 'Forceful Chi'
Push DX/H - DX+0 15 [1]
includes: +2 from 'Forceful Chi'
Jumping DX/E - DX+0 15 [1]

Stats [289] Ads [259] Disads [-74] Quirks [0] Skills [118] = Total
[595]

omnicr...@hotmail.com

නොකියවූ,
2007 ඔක් 9, 04.05.512007-10-09
සිට New Age of the Masters
Looks good after a quick once-over, (which is all I have time for now,
unfortunately) but I'll take a more in-depth look later.

I've had an idea concerning weapons. I can't see why you should pay
more for different methods of attack - cutting or impaling, for
example. It's a sword. That should be standard. Therefore, I am going
to allow you to buy one method of attack, and get the others as a
fuction of character points spent. For example, if your sword let you
do 3d cutting damage, it could do 2d+1 implaing damage. 3d cutting is
7 points per die, or 21 points, which roughly equates to 2d impaling,
which is 10 points per die. Easy, see? You'd add in your natural
strength the same way. All natural strength damage counts as crushing
defualt, which is 5 points per die as an attack. Assuming you had 2d
thrust damage naturally, the before-mentioned sword would do a grand
total of 3d impaling damage on a thrust.

Oh, and only bullets do piercing damage. You get a better deal out of
impaling, anyway.

If that's in any way unclear, hit me back and I'll try to help you out
more.

සියල්ලට පිළිතුරු දෙන්න
කර්තෘට පිළිතුරු දෙන්න
ඉදිරියට යවන්න