Sunday 12/2! Game on?

Dynamo Dave

Nov 28, 2007, 6:01:05 PM11/28/07
to New Age of the Masters
We good for Sunday 12/2? Assuming anyone can remember how to play
GURPS that is. :)

Melissa Beard

Nov 28, 2007, 6:10:03 PM11/28/07
to newageoft...@googlegroups.com
Should be good here. Babysitter is all lined up. I am still sniffling but
not nearly as bad.

-Melissa

Roger Evanick

Nov 28, 2007, 6:40:01 PM11/28/07
to newageoft...@googlegroups.com
I'm out.  I've got 4 sisters coming in from Minnesota and California starting Saturday and will be around for most of the week.  Sunday is going to be our alternative Thanksgiving get together.  I miss that and I'll be kicked out of the family.  Well, at least not talked to for years.  Talked ABOUT, yes, talked to, no.

Roger

Adam Grady

Nov 29, 2007, 5:37:25 AM11/29/07
to newageoft...@googlegroups.com
Good on this end, unless anybody else drops out that is...

*Crosses fingers*

Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:40:01 -0800
From: reva...@gmail.com
To: newageoft...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [The Masters] Re: Sunday 12/2! Game on?

Dynamo Dave

Nov 29, 2007, 11:26:15 AM11/29/07
to New Age of the Masters
So far so good.

I have some turkey stock in the fridge. Add some ham, beans, rice, and
veggies and I'll have some hot soup ready late Sunday morning. If
anyone would like to bring some crusty bread, that would be a welcome
addition.

Roger Evanick

Dec 1, 2007, 9:54:04 PM12/1/07
to newageoft...@googlegroups.com
Well, a change of plan with my sisters means that I'll be there, weather permitting.  I'll snag the bread on the way.

Adam Grady

Dec 2, 2007, 12:35:46 AM12/2/07
to newageoft...@googlegroups.com
Great, now I have to think up something for your character to do...

Glad to have you back aboard, Roger. We'll see you tomorrow.

Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 18:54:04 -0800

From: reva...@gmail.com
To: newageoft...@googlegroups.com

Well, a change of plan with my sisters means that I'll be there, weather permitting.  I'll snag the bread on the way.

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!

Melissa Beard

May 30, 2008, 4:16:19 PM5/30/08
to newageoft...@googlegroups.com

Hey everyone.  I was just speaking to David and finally came to the realization that if I am bored with my Sunday character, then I should change it.  So……  is anyone against me starting a whole new character for the Sunday game?  I promise to work it into the storyline…  I have a couple of ideas and am going to work on her tonight and tomorrow, then get your input on Sunday…..

-Melissa