Posted Billy Thunder to Files

조회수 0회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Dynamo Dave

읽지 않음,
2007. 10. 20. 오전 4:09:0407. 10. 20.
받는사람 New Age of the Masters
You will now find in the Files section a 600 pt version of Billy
Thunder. Tomorrow, Kaitlyn Street should go up.

Dynamo Dave

읽지 않음,
2007. 10. 20. 오전 4:12:4307. 10. 20.
받는사람 New Age of the Masters
Whoops. I meant to say in the Pages section. There's also a version in
Files, but the one in Pages should be more universally viewable.

omnicr...@hotmail.com

읽지 않음,
2007. 10. 20. 오후 4:35:3707. 10. 20.
받는사람 New Age of the Masters
I've looked it over, and it's very good. I just have a few questions -
you do realize that your Area Effect on Thunderclap will hit you as
well, right? I don't see any special immunity to it, so that's what I
have to conclude. Oh, and I REALLY like your "Pelting Rain" stike.
Since it's selective area, you won't get hit by it, and you can nail
pretty much everyone around you. Nice.

One last thing: what is your base damage with "Master of the Fist"?
Since it adds in both strength and bonuses from Weapon Master: Fist,
it should do something around 3d. Just how far off am I?

Dynamo Dave

읽지 않음,
2007. 10. 20. 오후 6:05:0007. 10. 20.
받는사람 New Age of the Masters
> you do realize that your Area Effect on Thunderclap will hit you as
> well, right? I don't see any special immunity to it, so that's what I
> have to conclude.

Actually, I didn't find a way to buy that immunity. Instead, each of
the cases of combined No Range and AoE traits mention that the
character is not affected by his own attacks, so I just went with it
as a default case. We can work that out if you disagree.

Worth noting: I put No Wounding only on the Area Effect enhancement to
indicate that the direct target takes damage, but the other targets
take only knockback.

> Oh, and I REALLY like your "Pelting Rain" stike.
> Since it's selective area, you won't get hit by it, and you can nail
> pretty much everyone around you. Nice.

Heh. I thought you'd hate it since a good roll can really annihilate a
target. The way it's currently constructed, it's 14- to hit each
target (rolled separately), and each target it hit with one more blow
for every 1 the roll is made by, so a roll of 3 will hit a given
target 12 times. Owie.

> One last thing: what is your base damage with "Master of the Fist"?
> Since it adds in both strength and bonuses from Weapon Master: Fist,
> it should do something around 3d. Just how far off am I?

Very close. I come up with 3d+1. While small, the Armor Divisor plus
the Wielding the Storm add-ons should make it pretty effective.

전체답장
작성자에게 답글
전달
새 메시지 0개