Sunday 9/7 Pizza and Yammer at Dave's place

Dynamo Dave

Sep 5, 2008, 11:31:50 AM9/5/08
to New Age of the Masters
Here's the official post to invite the group to come hang out, play
video games, eat pizza, and try to keep Roger off YouTube. Doors open
at 11am. Before then, you risk the wrath of an insufficiently
caffeinated Doni, and you don't want any of that!

Heath and Tami, if you'd like to come, I think you're the only ones
who haven't been here before, so let me know and I will send you
directions privately. Yes Tami, you're welcome to come stag if Heath
has other commitments. Heath's not allowed to come unless he brings
Tami. (kidding)

I'm springing for pizza, so I get to choose the configurations, but
please RSVP with dietary limitations and topping hatreds. Anything
anyone would care to bring to share is welcome.

Veiled Malice

Sep 5, 2008, 2:12:55 PM9/5/08
to newageoft...@googlegroups.com
Pepperoni! Nothing but pepperoni as far as the eye can see!

> Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 08:31:50 -0700
> Subject: [The Masters] Sunday 9/7 Pizza and Yammer at Dave's place
> From: dynam...@gmail.com
> To: newageoft...@googlegroups.com

Roger Evanick

Sep 5, 2008, 2:33:49 PM9/5/08
to newageoft...@googlegroups.com
+++ Meat
--- Anchovies

I prefer a thin crust, although I got to admit that means I eat about 3x as much.

Melissa Beard

Sep 5, 2008, 2:49:41 PM9/5/08
to newageoft...@googlegroups.com
We didn't arrange a sitter for Sunday and in-laws are out of town. We'll
probably just participate one at a time to keep the munchkins in line
downstairs.

You already know my pizza likes... dislikes, but let us know if there is
something else particular that we could bring up. I'm thinking about
dessert.....chocolate......hmmmm... lunch time, got to go.

Sep 5, 2008, 8:33:28 PM9/5/08
to New Age of the Masters
OK, so far we'll one Carnivore Heartattack pizza and at least one
mixed meat and veggie. No mushrooms on any of the pizzas. Red sauce is
the only absolutely safe sauce at Round Table msg-wise. I'm planning
to order skinny crusts and light on the cheese. I'll either get 2 or 3
large pies or 2 extra large.

Mel, dessert would be great if that's what you want to bring. Anything
is welcome.

I'm not setting a kick-everyone-out time, so if anyone's still around
at dinner time, we'll make it up as we go.

Martin Von Cannon

Sep 6, 2008, 10:24:45 AM9/6/08
to newageoft...@googlegroups.com
I like Hawaiian.  Yeah.  That would be perfect.  Hawaiian.

Ok.  BTW, I have replaced all of you.  Not really.  I have found a group out here.  It currently has 3 people in it (not counting me).  9/6 is the first session.  I walked into GM duty.  And it is Fantasy.  As a side note, this is d&d land.  Only 1 gaming store out here carries something other than d20 or d&d and that is WoD.  Thank [Insert favorite deity here] (of Al Gore) for the Internet.

Good luck on the commute Dave.  I made it for a while.  Hint to avoid traffic: Arrive early, leave late.  Also bring something to do during the traffic jams.  A book on MP3 / CD is a great thing.  Car pool if you can.  Save you sanity.

Martin Von Cannon

Sep 6, 2008, 3:46:55 PM9/6/08
to newageoft...@googlegroups.com
Well, it's good to hear that you're surviving, if not exactly happy with your current arrangement. But really, you have to expect that kind of thing down there. I do hear that certain parts of Texas have a fairly expansive roleplaying community.

...Yeah, that doesn't really help you, sorry. Just pointing out that not all Southern states are devoid of gaming goodness, or at least gaming choice.

Keep giving us updates, though. Tell us how your new peoples are! Who's the new Matt, for example? ^_^

Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 07:24:45 -0700
From: m_von...@yahoo.com

Martin Von Cannon

Sep 8, 2008, 5:02:28 AM9/8/08
to newageoft...@googlegroups.com
That would be this cat named Panther.  Constantly yammering and howling.  Very annoying and really is a cat.  :)

They are three prior military and seem pretty congenial.  One is a bit of techno-phobe, but aside from that, fun to hang around.  I need to get them out of the base humor TV series (South Park, The Venture Brothers, Metalocolypse, etc).

Dynamo Dave

Sep 8, 2008, 12:15:05 PM9/8/08
to New Age of the Masters
> I need to get them out of the base humor TV series (South Park, The Venture Brothers, Metalocolypse, etc).

Or just run with it. A Venture Brothers campaign would rock.

omnicr...@hotmail.com

Sep 8, 2008, 2:26:55 PM9/8/08
to New Age of the Masters

On Sep 8, 9:15 am, Dynamo Dave <dynamo....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I need to get them out of the base humor TV series (South Park, The Venture Brothers, Metalocolypse, etc).
>
> Or just run with it. A Venture Brothers campaign would rock.

I get to be Brock! Oh wait, Martin's running it...

And we seriously still have technophobic people in America? Besides
the Amish? And the Neo-Luddites? And the Republicans?

Dynamo Dave

Sep 8, 2008, 2:40:52 PM9/8/08
to New Age of the Masters

> > > I need to get them out of the base humor TV series (South Park, The Venture Brothers, Metalocolypse, etc).
> > Or just run with it. A Venture Brothers campaign would rock.
> I get to be Brock! Oh wait, Martin's running it...
>
> And we seriously still have technophobic people in America? Besides
> the Amish? And the Neo-Luddites? And the Republicans?

And just about the entire education sector.