Delphi XE3

Sibrand Hoogland

Apr 23, 2013, 6:01:51 PM4/23/13
to newac...@googlegroups.com
Hi There,

I try to compile and install the package in Delphi XE3, but I get an error:

[dcc32 Error] NewAC_DSP.pas(378): E2003 Undeclared identifier: 'DecimalSeparator'.

Is it possible to compile the package in Delphi XE3, and so, how can I fix this error message?

With kind regards,
Sibrand Hoogland

Ross Levis

Apr 23, 2013, 9:53:10 PM4/23/13
to newac...@googlegroups.com

I guess XE3 uses a different name for the variable that contains the decimal separator, or it is now in a record structure.  I only use Delphi 7 and it’s a predefined variable that contains a “.” but for some others contains a “,”.  Find out what it XE3 uses now for localization.

Ross.

You are recieving this message because you are subscribed to "NewAC users" Google group.
To post message to this group send it to
newac...@googlegroups.com

Ross Levis

May 2, 2013, 6:31:34 AM5/2/13
to newac...@googlegroups.com

I don’t think anyone with any knowledge is on here anymore but I’ll try.

24-bit FLAC files don’t play correctly, at least the one that’s been sent to me.  It plays fine in VLC but not with ACS_FLAC.  I suspect there is something wrong with this logic in ACS_FLAC.pas…

if FLacIn.FBPS = 24 then

begin

for i := 0 to FLACIn.FBlockSize -1 do

begin

  for j := 0 to ch - 1 do

   begin

    FLACIn.Buff[(i*ch + j)*3] := (LongWord(buffer[j][i]) and $000000FF);

    FLACIn.Buff[(i*ch + j)*3 + 1] := (LongWord(buffer[j][i]) and $0000FF00) div $100;

     FLACIn.Buff[(i*ch + j)*3 + 2] := (LongWord(buffer[j][i]) and $00FF0000) div $10000;

  end;

end;

end

Anyone know what it could be?

Ross.

Ross Levis

May 2, 2013, 7:16:29 AM5/2/13
to newac...@googlegroups.com

Never mind.  The libFLAC.dll I was using was old.  Updated it and it works.

cas_c...@yahoo.es

Mar 19, 2014, 7:25:16 AM3/19/14
to newac...@googlegroups.com
Hi from Spain.
You can fix this error using "FormatSettings.DecimalSeparator" if you are using  XE3 and <.

Tony Danby

Sep 22, 2017, 5:54:36 AM9/22/17
to NewAC users
Ok, I know it's more than 4 years since this post, but if you go here:

You will find latest newAC

Ross Levis

Sep 22, 2017, 8:27:34 AM9/22/17
to newac...@googlegroups.com

Have you made any changes to the audio handling code, or just made it work/compile with a 64 bit compiler?