NWCGS Neighborhood Swap Meet June 26th!!!! Applications available and volunteers needed

Anne Whitmore

Jun 6, 2010, 1:29:59 AM6/6/10
to new-westminster-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Our fundraiser for the Education Fund will be a Neighborhood Swap meet to be held Saturday, June 26th from 9 am - 2 pm. The Simon Fraser Society for Community Living have kindly donated the use of their parking lot. Each vendor will be assigned an area about the size of a parking stall and may sell household/garage sale type items. You know what they say - one person's trash is another person's treasure...

Please complete the attached application form and submit it with the $15 rental fee if you would like to confirm your spot. Space is limited and available on a first come, first served basis.

We will also need volunteers to help with posting signs on Weds - Friday evening, putting up posters in the next week, helping direct people traffic from 8 am - 9 am and helping vendors unload, and help running the refreshment table for NWCGS. Please email me if you are able to help out.

If you would like to submit your application tomorrow, I will be at Waves on Columbia in the meeting room from 1:30 - 2:00 pm. We have a meeting that starts at 2 pm so please do not enter after 2. Thank you!

anne

Anne Whitmore
Personal Coach & Corporate Trainer
Divafish Communications