Next Steering Committee Meeting

Brennan Anstey

May 13, 2010, 10:24:35 PM5/13/10
to New Westminster Community Gardens, Betina Ali, Cynthia B, David Maidman, Rob Miksza, Angela
Hello,

You are all cordially invited to the next steering committee meeting at:

6:30pm-8:30pm Thursday, May 20th
Location: Queens Park Picnic Shelters, north of the nursery

We will plan out our path forward for the summer months.

Take care, Brennan

--
Brennan Anstey
Chair, New Westminster Community Gardening Society

Brennan Anstey

May 17, 2010, 7:40:24 PM5/17/10
to New Westminster Community Gardens, Betina Ali, Cynthia B, David Maidman, Rob Miksza, Angela
Reminder,

Don't forget we are in the Park!

Take care, Brennan

Brennan Anstey

Jun 16, 2010, 11:46:13 PM6/16/10
to New Westminster Community Gardens, Betina Ali, Cynthia B, David Maidman, Rob Miksza, Angela
Hello Gardeners,

You are all cordially invited to the next steering meeting

6:30pm-8:30pm, Thursday June 17th
at the New Westminster Public Library downstairs in the Auditorium

Please let me know before the meeting if you have additional items you want to discuss that don't fit on the agenda below. If anyone is willing to share a gardening joke or some food we will be most grateful.

Agenda:
Introductions and garden teachings
Update on events since last meeting
Working Groups:
 Education
 Design and Development
 Fruit Tree Project
 Fundraising (and Treasury Budget Update)
 Publicity and Outreach (Garden Signage/Board, Society email/phone)
 Membership (wait list management)
 Structure and Governance (adoption of minutes, policies/guidelines, charitable status)
 Other working groups needed/desired?
Upcoming Events
Other Items
Action Items and Involvement Opportunities
Gardening Joke