Community Swap Meet this Saturday, 9am-2pm: Spots still available/help wanted

Anne Whitmore

Jun 24, 2010, 3:41:11 AM6/24/10
to New Westminster Community Gardens
Hi,
Our Community Swap Meet is on for this Saturday, from 9 am - 2 pm. We
still have spots available if you are interested in clearing out your
spring cleaning and recycling some of your treasures. This is a
fundraiser for the Education budget so that we can bring in speakers
for our workshops. We were hoping for a few more vendors so please let
me know right away if you would like to reserve your spot for $15.

We still could use some extra help with putting up signs on Friday,
setting up and cleaning up on Saturday and selling some chips and pop
at our information table. I had some people volunteer (Leah, Holly,
Autumn - please let me know how to reach you). We will have a table
for the Society with information on the gardens and application forms
- as well as selling snacks. It would be great to have an extra person
to help out there.

I'd like to put up large signs to attract buyers on Friday evening. If
you can help out, please let me know.

Thanks!

anne

Steering Committee Members

Jun 25, 2010, 11:57:01 PM6/25/10
to New Westminster Community Gardens
Remember to bring your Canadian Tire Money to donate to the society
for tools!
Thanks, June