Compost

Tim Quinn

Jul 1, 2010, 2:21:27 PM7/1/10
to New Westminster Community Gardens
Compost will be delivered on Friday 9 July.
There will be enough compost for 2 wheelbarrows for each individual
plot.
You are responsible for composting your own plot.
All the compost must be distributed among the plots by Sunday 11
July. We cannot have a pile of compost remaining.

Mulch for Espalier Apple Tree beds
There is likely to be mulch available for distribution to the Espalier
Apple Tree beds along the front gate. Please volunteer some time
distributing the mulch when you are at the garden for the compost.

holly

Jul 9, 2010, 2:53:16 AM7/9/10
to New Westminster Community Gardens
Hi Tim!

I have the day off tomorrow so am available to help; do you have a
delivery time estimate?

Holly.
perk...@douglas.bc.ca