Need help to build the Simcoe Composter

Betina

Aug 4, 2010, 5:21:48 PM8/4/10
to New Westminster Community Gardens
Hi everyone, the Simcoe composter was started but still needs some
work to get it completed. Rob forwarded the video instructions on how
to do it. Is anyone up to helping me get it done - I haven't a clue
but I will take a stab at it.

Take a look at the clip and then respond to this post or me directly
if you want to be part of the work party to get it done.

Thanks, Betina :)

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-build-tumbling-composter-079698/

Cristina Fonseca

Aug 4, 2010, 10:20:10 PM8/4/10
to Betina, New Westminster Community Gardens
We are getting back from Vacations on Aug 8. If help is still needed
after, we will be glad to help.

Cris and Juvena

> --

Sent from my mobile device