[Pathways Blog] THE WELL SPOUSE/PARTNER

fai...@gmail.com

May 7, 2010, 4:42:53 PM5/7/10
to New Pathways For Aging Blog, rob...@ltcfain.info
Hello: I am a new contributor to the New Pathways For Aging Blog. I
believe that my experiences as a living Well Spouse as well as
professional experience would add to the New Pathways journey.
These experiences include:
1.family 2.social 3.financial 4.community 5.health 6.survival 7.life
after 8.legal 9. one's real legacy (The Only Thing we really have at
the end)
I am not a graduate of Harvard in Cambridge but I am a PKB graduate
and on going participant of the above.
If members of New Pathways would like know more I will be pleased to
contribute more.
Shalom,Bob

robert fain

Jun 9, 2010, 2:22:39 PM6/9/10
to New Pathways For Aging Blog
Rhonda: It was a pleasure to speak with you last evening. Thanks for calling.
             I did read a number of the excerpts of the book. Very interesting and constructive.
             I am sending you a small item that I had written that I thought would create a reply,
             good or otherwise. One of the other items that I have extensive interest in as well as
             experience is the subject of THE LIVING LEGACY/ETHICAL WILL.
             If you would like more communication please call or write. If not send an email and
             say no thanks.
Bob

617-916-9278  office    mobile 401-261-8600
866-673-1193  fax        rob...@ltcfain.info