# Where Can You Buy kate spade new york 'fine' pump

kate spade new york 'fine' pump

Jun 22, 2014, 7:42:16 PM6/22/14
to admin
Click here to view more picture.

kate spade new york 'fine' pump

Awesome shoe... great color, comfortable, and fun!

"Bought this shoe as a potential wedding shoe, but the color was too dark to be the shoes to wear on my big day. Still, this is such a pretty shoe and it has such a nice sparkle. I'm usually an 8, but this fit me the same as other Kate Spade shoes where 8.5 worked best for me."

kate spade new york 'fine' pump Details

A shimmer-struck finish heightens the scene-stealing glamour of a peep-toe platform pump.

  • 4" heel; 1/2" platform (size 8.5).
  • Textile upper/leather lining and sole.
  • By kate spade new york; made in Italy.
  • Salon Shoes.
>>CHECK SALE PRICE<<

kate spade new york 'fine' pump Reviews

More kate spade new york 'fine' pump Reviews

Tag:Where Can You Buy kate spade new york 'fine' pump,kate spade new york 'fine' pump ,kate spade new york 'fine' pump