$ Lowest Price Børn 'Brissa' Sandal Best Deals

Børn 'Brissa' Sandal

Jun 22, 2014, 7:40:54 PM6/22/14
to admin
Click here to view more picture.

Børn 'Brissa' Sandal

This shoe can be made N to fit a foot such as mine; it can be buckled over across the toes. I buckled them in the last notch. It is comfortable right out of the box. I did return them as I'm looking for something with more "edge." If you need N and don't care about "edge," this is the shoe for you.

"These are large and clunky, both on and off. I am keeping because my deformed feet require comfort brands and these are comfortable.. ....However, I have noted I have taken two spills- -large ungraceful stumbles-- in these. I am going to be very cautious. They are VERY bottom heavy and did I mention, clunky?"

Børn 'Brissa' Sandal Details

A quintessential platform sandal features a wrapped wedge and smooth leather straps, while signature Opanka hand-sewn construction ensures long-lasting wear.

  • 2 3/4" heel; 1 1/2" platform.
  • Adjustable ankle strap with buckle closure.
  • Leather upper and lining/rubber sole.
  • By Børn; imported.
  • Women's Shoes.
>>CHECK SALE PRICE<<

Børn 'Brissa' Sandal Reviews

More Børn 'Brissa' Sandal Reviews

Tag:Lowest Price Børn 'Brissa' Sandal,Børn 'Brissa' Sandal Best Deals,Børn 'Brissa' Sandal