#1 Lowest Price Nanette Lepore 'St. Etienne' Rashguard Special Offers

Nanette Lepore 'St. Etienne' Rashguard

Jun 22, 2014, 7:40:10 PM6/22/14
to admin
Click here to view more picture.

Nanette Lepore 'St. Etienne' Rashguard

I ordered this in several sizes. The Small was too tight to get over my head, the Med I would have kept if I surfed - just snug. I kept the Large for a looser fit. It REALLY runs small. I'm 5 ft, 98 lb, 34c with a small tummy and 33 inch hips. The sleeves are about 2 inches too long to I'll have them professionally hemmed. The length overall is long but bunches up nicely for a "ruched" look. This rashguard is a thick swimwear material and the print is to die for. You can wear it with black bikini bottoms since the stripe running through it is black. OR for perfection, get the bottoms too as I did. I will wear my black bikini top under it, just a shirt, this has no shelf bra. Colors are bright white, two blues, and the black lines. A different twist on the nautical "red/white/blue" beachwear. Zipper is amazing and really makes the look. Top notch quality.

"The pattern on the fabric is a mirror-print, but it was placed non-symmetrically on the garment when the fabric was cut. Maybe this was intentional, and in the photo on the model, it doesn't look weird, but when I put it on, to my eye, it looked like my whole body was off-center.
Sizing: I am typically a 6 to 8 on top, the medium fit fine. It's cut to cling tight around the body, not hang loose."

Nanette Lepore 'St. Etienne' Rashguard Details

Elegant protection from sun and surf is offered by a long-sleeve rashguard colored with deep blue filigree.

  • 24 1/2" length (size Medium).
  • Front half-zip closure.
  • Designed for layering.
  • Hand wash cold.
  • 88% nylon, 12% elastane.
  • By Nanette Lepore; imported.
  • Women's Active & Swim.

Tag:Lowest Price Nanette Lepore 'St. Etienne' Rashguard,Nanette Lepore 'St. Etienne' Rashguard Special Offers,Nanette Lepore 'St. Etienne' Rashguard