$ How do I get Sejour Slubbed Linen Crop Pants (Plus Size) Reviews

Sejour Slubbed Linen Crop Pants (Plus Size)

Jun 22, 2014, 7:40:19 PM6/22/14
to admin
Click here to view more picture.

Sejour Slubbed Linen Crop Pants (Plus Size)

love these. i did have to order one size down. they have a stretch band in back and are very comfortable. the linen is light weight and soft and flowing. perfect for hot weather. i reordered one size down and got two pairs.

"I love trendy camo pieces and these crop pants are wonderful! They are light and cool. I racked up the compliments when I wore them too!"

Sejour Slubbed Linen Crop Pants (Plus Size) Details

Cropped linen pants with an easygoing vibe are ready for warmer weather.

  • 23" inseam; 20" leg opening; 11 1/2" front rise; 19 1/2" back rise (size 18W).
  • Slant pockets; back welt pockets.
  • 100% linen.
  • Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
  • By Sejour; imported.
  • Encore.
>>CHECK SALE PRICE<<

Sejour Slubbed Linen Crop Pants (Plus Size) Reviews

"I love these linen capri pants! Fit is great as is length. They are very soft and love the chic washed look!"

More Sejour Slubbed Linen Crop Pants (Plus Size) Reviews

Tag:How do I get Sejour Slubbed Linen Crop Pants (Plus Size),Sejour Slubbed Linen Crop Pants (Plus Size) Reviews,Sejour Slubbed Linen Crop Pants (Plus Size)