!! Cheapest Price Earth 'Bellwether' Flat Online

Earth 'Bellwether' Flat

Jun 22, 2014, 7:42:06 PM6/22/14
to admin
Click here to view more picture.

Earth 'Bellwether' Flat

I got these in two colors, and like other reviewers, I find the extra padding a bit of a problem as it pushes my toes up into the toe box of the shoe. At first I thought they were too short , then realized what was happening. I like the look and colors enough to keep them, assuming the padding will flatten with wearing. I have worn both pairs several times with no real discomfort.

Earth 'Bellwether' Flat Details

Elegant pleating enhances the simple, clean style of a versatile flat with a supportive instep, padded heel and soft leather lining.

  • Leather upper and lining/ rubber sole.
  • By Earth; imported.
  • Available online only.
>>CHECK SALE PRICE<<

Earth 'Bellwether' Flat Reviews

More Earth 'Bellwether' Flat Reviews

Tag:Cheapest Price Earth 'Bellwether' Flat,Earth 'Bellwether' Flat Online,Earth 'Bellwether' Flat