Oops! A technical glitch re: Our 2020 Annual Report

Stephanie at New Harvest

Jul 20, 2021, 6:19:22 PM7/20/21
to new-harvest...@googlegroups.com

Hello New Harvest,

Much to my chagrin, there seems to have been a glitch in our system that caused several issues with the email that went out yesterday. Apologies for any inconvenience!

For the sake of transparency, I'd like to re-share the links to our 2020 Annual Report:

In the meantime, we're working with our email provider to ensure this doesn't happen again. We try hard to only share useful information with our community, and we'd like to keep it that way!

Let me know if you have any remaining questions or concerns.

With immense gratitude for your support,

Stephanie

Stephanie Bailey

Development Manager, New Harvest

steph...@new-harvest.org | new-harvest.org

New Harvest is maximizing the positive impact of cellular agriculture. Join us!

Unsubscribe From This List | Manage Email Preferences