NH coin is done

kimba off track

Jun 4, 2007, 11:13:08 AM6/4/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
Hi Sorry the coin has taken so long. Will be for sale at
geocoinstore.com.....If you have gotten email from my mother{off
trackers} ,she will have hers next week. Thanks alot hope you like
them
kimba off track

Mrs. Want2bemore

Jun 4, 2007, 2:42:28 PM6/4/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
Do you know when they will be for sale online? :)

Off Trackers

Jun 5, 2007, 7:45:23 PM6/5/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
Hi ~~ With all the mis-information from the vendor (geocoinstore.com)
I hate to promise anything, but we are being mailed some NH geocoins
minted in a different metal (gold, I think) and I would like to give
one to each member of the club. I don't want to get in the mailing
business but thought we could have a get-together and I would give
them out. I'm telling you this as I don't want you to order a coin
only to get one from me. All this hinges on the vendor sending the
coins as promised.

Off Trackers.

> > kimba off track- Hide quoted text -

Too Tall John

Jun 5, 2007, 8:00:19 PM6/5/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
Funny, I was thinking today about the fact that we should hold a get-
together. The summer's starting to wind up here at Calumet, more &
more people around, more & more stuff to do, so I don't think I'm the
right person to try and hinge an event on, but thought I should put it
out there...

Derb522002

Jun 6, 2007, 10:56:39 AM6/6/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
I have been checking out the website were the coin is going to
minted. I think it is great that the coin. I am looking forward to
seeing it

afroggie

Jun 6, 2007, 7:10:43 PM6/6/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
Very nice looking coin. Nice touch adding the oldest cache in NH on
the back! Very cool!

afroggie

Audra

meandmydogs

Jun 14, 2007, 8:06:08 PM6/14/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching

wow.. golden guiders had a coin at bread and roses and they look
GREAT! Congrats to kimba and offtrackers for a job well done.

sorry i do not know how to work these things which is why i never go
in forums.. so i am not sure if this will turn up in the right spot..

kim

meandmydogs

Jun 14, 2007, 8:06:31 PM6/14/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching

Solid Rock Seekers

Jun 15, 2007, 8:49:53 AM6/15/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching, Solid Rock Seekers
On 6/14/07, meandmydogs <meandm...@comcast.net> wrote:
> wow.. golden guiders had a coin at bread and roses and they look
> GREAT! Congrats to kimba and offtrackers for a job well done.

Just wanted to add our kudos to those of others that the NH Coins look
great! (We also saw the one that Golden Guiders brought to Bread and
Roses.)

--ken of solid-rock-seekers