New caches and NH geo coin

Derb522002

Jun 17, 2007, 9:02:46 AM6/17/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
Hi to all

Is it me or is something going on that it seem most of the new caches
that are coming out are mico's. And it seems they are mico's in the
woods. What happen to ammo cans and big lock and locks or tuppaware
caches

Let me know what your opinion is

I got my NH coins and they are very nice.

Debbie Aka Derb522002

Mrs. Want2bemore

Jun 17, 2007, 11:28:04 AM6/17/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
I have noticed that as well. I have a few tupperware containers that
I still need to place, so you know that won't be me placing the micros
in the woods. :) Just trying to find spots that I would want to go
myself!

Too Tall John

Jun 17, 2007, 2:27:44 PM6/17/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
Anyone looking for inexpensive cache containers (so you can hide more
than a micro):

Ocean State Job Lot (there's one in Ossipee) has some Lock-n-Lock
knockoffs that seem pretty good and are selling for a really good
price. You can stop by my latest cache on your way, "Blackheart Joe's
Lair." Wait... that's a micro in the woods... heh

Actually, I only labeled that a micro because there is only room for a
log. I bet it's the biggest "micro" you'll see around!

As to my opinion of micros in the woods: Unless they are in a pretty
obvious spot, I've seen some places where a lot of damage has been
caused by overzealous seekers of these little buggers. If you're
gonna put a micro in the woods, leave a good hint! Not where to park,
either! >:)

Peace,

John

On Jun 17, 11:28 am, "Mrs. Want2bemore" <crazygeor...@yahoo.com>

afroggie

Jun 17, 2007, 9:36:23 PM6/17/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
I agree TooTallJohn. I have also seen some areas torn up from micro
searchers. A good hint is the best!

Audra (afroggie)