July Event

Fullswing Builders

Jun 17, 2007, 9:06:08 AM6/17/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
Are we thinking of an open event, or a gathering of the New Hampshire Geocachers. If a location can not be found in that window at the end of July, I would be happy to offer my home to do this. I live off Rt. 4 in the Northwood NH area which is pretty much in the middle of the state. If we were to do a cookout or just a gathering, it would be large enough to accommodate all. Ray, Amy and the GOLDEN GUIDERS.

Mrs. Want2bemore

Jun 17, 2007, 11:35:17 AM6/17/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
I'm not sure if the gathering will be open or not. I think that it
needs to be discussed.

My opinion: I don't want geocachers that aren't getting the geocoin
to be upset or jealous, but I don't want to limit the gathering
either.

I now have a part-time job and can't guarantee that I will be there,
so I think someone else should arrange the gathering. I would love to
help them, though, if they need help.

On Jun 17, 9:06 am, "Fullswing Builders" <fullsw...@comcast.net>

Too Tall John

Jun 17, 2007, 2:18:23 PM6/17/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
My first impression is that if we have a "closed" event, we can't
expect membership to grow by leaps and bounds. However, if the event
is advertised as "where the NH Geocoins are going to be passed
out" (which are gorgeous, by the way, just got 2 in the mail) I bet
the event will be swamped. I'd suggest holding an open event, where
the coins would be quietly passed out to current GSGC members.

Peace,

John

afroggie

Jul 12, 2007, 7:39:26 AM7/12/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
Is the event still in the design phase? Or if this was attached to an
already listed event? If not, I was just wondering if a time and date
had been determined? I can bring some food stuff.

Audra