Thanks for the great feedback on the coin

kimba off track

Jun 15, 2007, 7:13:09 PM6/15/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
I want to thank you all for the nice emails and postings. I have to
thank Mike at geocoin store,Steve and Sharon at hogwild,Rusty at
personalgeocoin , my mother {off trackers} for making sure it was what
she wanted and Donna who kept fixing the art. Thanks also to
meandmydogs and to all of you!!!! This is your coin and Iam glad your
proud of it!
So lets have a event when I get home {July 28 weekend would be great}
and I can give them out!!!!!!! Big thanks to Mike at geocoin
store ,who made sure the club got gold and enough to hand out.. If you
dropped him a email,that would be great,
Thank you Kimba off track