'Twixt Spring 'n Summer GEO-Meet 2007 GC10YGV

Bass.Chaz

May 17, 2007, 6:48:05 PM5/17/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
WELCOME All Cachers! Rain or Shine. Our May-time event is happening
Sunday May 20th between 12:00 noon and 4:00 p.m. p.m. This year our
gathering place will be back at The Raymond Park Lodge.

Bring "food to share" - pot luck or snacks. Non-alcoholic beverages
will be available. Putting geo-names and faces together is always fun
so generic name tags will be provided for those who do not create
their own.

SPECIAL EVENT CACHES are being planned! As of this posting date there
are 18 caches in Pelham; 39 caches within a 5 mile radius of Pelham
and 230 caches within a 10 mile radius of Pelham.

SWAG:Yes, we have heard from some swag companies that have sent us
some neat "stuff". A few items will be awarded to particular team
cachers who have met certain criteria determined by Hikers2 and
unknown to attendees until Sunday at 3:00 p.m. when the raffle will
also be held. Look for a fun time raffling off the sponsors great
items.We should have over 40 winners! , , . , ,

TRAVEL BUGS: To facilitate a smooth transfer at the exchange table,
please post a note in advance to log in and drop the NAME(s) of TBs
you will be bringing. Please take no more than one for each one you
bring. You can to sign them IN and OUT on the sheets that we use to
answer any questions that arise during the week after the event. And,
don't forget to log in at the meet any late travel bug arrivals. If
you have an extra one to drop you'll allow a newcomer who has none, to
grab it to learn about travel bugs and move one along. Log them out on
website as soon as you can, but do allow some time if they were not
dropped early.

CACHE ITEM swap You're invited to bring trade items (value $5.00). At
3:00 p.m. we will start drawing one name at a time for someone who is
in the room to pick out an item, then pick the next name etc. etc. We
will continue this until all items are picked. Keep it simple, make it
fun.

NEARBY CACHES: Coordinates will be available
DOGS are allowed but must be leashed as they are not allowed on the
soccer fields - Thanks

Food - Fun - Friends - Hope you will join us!!
For those who have no GPS http://www.tinymap.net/U3WN1mx1f9v/