Site Promo

1 view

Bass.Chaz

Aug 11, 2007, 7:53:12 PM8/11/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
This is the first edition, audio Promo for the new web community.
Please listen and give me your input as to what changes we should make
so I can uplad it to the other podcasts ASAP..

http://www.metrocast.net/~equinox/Granitestatepromo1.mp3

Thanks
Bass Chaz...

gsgc...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2007, 9:47:16 PM8/12/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
I didnt hear any objections so I sent the Promo to 3 Podcasts. The
Podcacsher, The Cacheamaniacs and to the geocaching podcast hosted by
XpunkX.
Its time to fly people..
BTW on another note we need to get some input on the proposal that
meanmydogs had at the meet and greet.
We need to find (and Host) an event in support of the "Fortunate
Events" coming in September..
Also remember that the event in Strafford is coming up! (Ill post the
GC info ASAP)