NH Geocoin - Special Color

Bev Barney

Jun 15, 2007, 9:34:54 AM6/15/07
to NH Geocaching Group
Hi ~~  Yesterday I received the coins in a special metal (gold) and they are safe and sound here in NH.  I will be giving out free coins to all club members at the next event.  They are trackable.  It would be nice if we could have the event sometime from July 26th thru Aug 2nd when my daughter, Kim, will be here visiting.  She got them designed and made and she is also a club member.  But if that is not an ok time for the meeting, anytime would be great.  We will be gone from July 3 until July 23 geocaching in Newfoundland. Lucky us.

Just wanted to let you know that the coins are here and hopefully someone will plan an event so that we can give them out.  I thought they turned out great!

Bev - Off Trackers