The Granite State Geocachers web site...

Bass.Chaz

Jul 28, 2007, 7:24:22 PM7/28/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
Input please....

I have the prelims done but I want you guy to answer WHAT the URL
should be..

Im starting @ www.granitestategeocachers. <- do we want .com, .org
or .info?
(I lean towards .org myself.

Ok Second question..

Do we add a Forums section?

I had a suggestion at the Meet and Greet today about Photos? I think
its a GREAT idea and its a bit more work but we can do it..

Once a working site is done, Ill let the group know what the URL is so
you can have a looksee.

Oh ya, can I have permission from the group to associate the Podcast
with the group? This way it all combines and we get the word out.

Listen to Episode 7 (Aug. 4th) for a Travel Bug I plan on putting out
to travel New Hampshire to spread the Granite State Geocachers Group
to others..

Input please...

Kayak Kouple

Jul 29, 2007, 5:55:34 AM7/29/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
Hi Bass.Chaz.........it was nice to finally meet you yesterday at the
meet & greet,

I am for '.org'
I think pictures would be great
I do not see why you could associate the Podcast with this website?
But then ago I do not know the rules to all the different ending.
I look forward in seeing what plans that you have for the travel bug
that you won in the raffle yesterday :-)

Ms Kayak kouple

PS

Thanks for all the work that you put into this site and the Podcast
Show :-)

On Jul 28, 7:24 pm, "Bass.Chaz" <Bass.C...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Input please....
>
> I have the prelims done but I want you guy to answer WHAT the URL
> should be..
>

> Im starting @www.granitestategeocachers. <- do we want .com, .org

Bass.Chaz

Jul 30, 2007, 5:56:31 AM7/30/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
THIS web site is the work of To Tall John. He started the Google
group and I was just quick to sign up.
I am working on the NEW web page this week and hope to have a sample
for all to look at by weeks end.
I also have the podcast to complete for Saturdays Episode 7.