GSGC Radio Podcast

Bass.Chaz

Apr 19, 2007, 7:29:26 PM4/19/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
Hi All!

Well Ive been busy working on the podcast and we are now up and
running (sort of)..

Official release of the first (introductory) episode of the podcast
will be released May 1st.

The web site (still working on this) is GSGCRADIO.COM (but you can
still get the same info from any of my other web sites)

HOWEVER, you cant get the Forums Tool bar from there.. It has CHAT and
all sorts of definable icons and it will take you right to the Forums,
which are a key to the podcast.

AND!! (wish I had a trumpet) We're on iTunes..

Check out http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=252286257

How we doing on the logo?

Lets CHAT! Sunday night (after a long day of caching, its supposed to
be a GREAT DAY FINALLY!)

Mrs. Want2bemore

Apr 20, 2007, 4:52:28 PM4/20/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
At the moment, we are working on getting the voting area ready for you
all to vote! :)

On Apr 19, 7:29 pm, "Bass.Chaz" <Bass.C...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All!
>
> Well Ive been busy working on the podcast and we are now up and
> running (sort of)..
>
> Official release of the first (introductory) episode of the podcast
> will be released May 1st.
>
> The web site (still working on this) is GSGCRADIO.COM (but you can
> still get the same info from any of my other web sites)
>
> HOWEVER, you cant get the Forums Tool bar from there.. It has CHAT and
> all sorts of definable icons and it will take you right to the Forums,
> which are a key to the podcast.
>
> AND!! (wish I had a trumpet) We're on iTunes..
>

> Check outhttp://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=2522...

Bass.Chaz

Apr 26, 2007, 6:15:07 AM4/26/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
The Granite State Geocachers Radio Podcast is going LIVE May 1st with
episode A. -Introductions. Be sure to watch, umm listen for it!
@ http://gsgcradio.com

Also, This podcast is getting mention on a couple of other podcasts as
well as THE video podcast, Icenrye's We are on the front page there !
http://www.icenrye.com/

Thanks go out to the Podcachers, (www.podcacher.com) for the placement
at the end of show 101, and the link to the site on their web Blog.

Be sure to listen to the cache-a-maniacs Saturday to hear the FIRST
promo !!

Ill have a NEW web site up and running (with my own html) next
Saturday and be forwarned, that Ill have a cache published at the same
time to promot the group AND the podcast!

gsgc...@gmail.com

May 2, 2007, 8:32:46 PM5/2/07
to New Hampshire Geocaching
Hey there Fellow Geocachers...

Have you heard the Introductory Episode of the Podcast yet?

If not, check out www.gsgcradio.com to get LOTS more...

Aloso Note.. Im looking for NH Cachers to participate in the podcast,
on a variety of subjects!

Lets get the Group out there!

How about an actual, easy to remember web site?
Google Groups are OK, But we need to get a presence on the web to be
viable.