Fwd: MYC Regatta - 2018: Pump It Up!!!

Ted Hardenbergh

Aug 30, 2018, 12:59:49 AM8/30/18
to new-england-distri...@googlegroups.com
Hey all, let’s not let the Windmills show us up!

I mailed my registration today... still time to get $10 discount.  For this who notd attendance on Lightning Class site, still need to register for regatta with club docs attached.

Please note, if your state does not require boat registration, you must fill this out in advance so we can be sure to request waiver from NH DES...

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

... and bang the drum!

Hello, Everyone.

As of today we have 11 Windmills registered for our regatta on 9/22 & 9/23, 2 Scots, and 0 Lightnings.

Although we will need only 3 Lightnings and  3 Scots to have fleets in the regatta, fleets not having 10+ registrants by our pre-registration deadline (postmarked or handed in by 9/1) will receive awards for 3 places (rather than 5).  Also, our t-shirt order deadline is 9/1, as well (so if you don't register by 9/1, you cannot order a regatta t-shirt).  9/1 is also the deadline to indicate that you need to be included in our out-of-state boat registration waiver application (the Windmills are all set).  Lastly, please note that boats must carry current boat registration (or be in the waiver), or they will not be able to participate in this event.

Please be sure to send your registration in right away, put it in the clubhouse mailbox, or give it to Mark Aronson or myself this coming weekend.  Participants can absolutely register after the deadline or on race day, no problem, just know the implications for t-shirts orders, number of awards, and boat registration waivers.  A copy of our NOR/Registration Form is attached to this email, for your convenience.

Many thanks to Ted for posting to the ILCA, and to Rich & Tim for working the New England FS fleets.  Please help make certain that your friends from local fleets are in the loop on all of this.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Dennis

Aug 30, 2018, 9:07:02 PM8/30/18
to w.toby...@gmail.com, new-england-distri...@googlegroups.com
Mailed mine today!

Let’s roll folks!  I guarantee you there will be MORE wind than last year! (Not possible to have less unless they draw a near total vacuum over the lake!!!)

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 30, 2018, at 6:52 AM, w.toby...@gmail.com wrote:

On the lightning website we have 5 Lightning’s signed up.

Toby Frank

On Aug 29, 2018, at 9:38 PM, Dennis Dobe <apde...@aol.com> wrote:

... and bang the drum!

Hello, Everyone.ou there will be more wind