2019 Ed Hinds Memorial Bow Lake Regatta and NE District WJM Champs Saturday 14 September

Bob Shapiro

Sep 7, 2019, 8:30:06 AM9/7/19
to New England District-Lightning Class, Bob Shapiro
PLEASE come to Bow Lake on Saturday 14 September for the Ed Hinds
Memorial and the District Women's Junior's and Master's Championships!
WE NEED YOU! The small fleet at Bow Lake travels more than the
members of any other New England Fleet - we NEED others to come to Bow
Lake! Be there!

This is a fun regatta with great sailing and a great social program.
Attached is the NOR and the Sailing Instructions. Meet at the Water
Street boat ramp at 9:30 or 10, skipper's meeting at 11, first race at
Noon, no race sequence starts after 4 and drinks, appetizers, dinner
and awards at the yacht club after racing.

See you in a week! Please let me know you are coming.

bob shapiro
fina...@gmail.com
978-761-3289
2019 Bow Lake Lightning Flash and New England District WJM Championship NOR.docx
2019 Lightning Bow Lake Ed Hinds Memorial and New England District WJM Championship Sailing Instructions.doc