Re: Racing for 2020 Season begins on July 5th.

Marty Riehs

Jul 2, 2020, 4:31:06 PM7/2/20
to New England District-Lightning Class
Sorry NE District Google Group, I somehow navigated off of the Lightning Fleet #332 Group before crafting this beautiful post about our season beginning. Hope you all have a wonderful season, and a Happy 4th of July!
Marty Riehs
Fleet Captain
Fleet #332 ILCA

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 4:23 PM Marty Riehs <rmi....@gmail.com> wrote:
Plan for extra time if you are putting in at the SLA. My visits there so far this season haven't indicated a problem at the launch ramp (anymore than any other year), but in the times of Covid-19 everything takes longer.

Please share this posting with others and let's try to get all skippers, at a minimum, to sign on to this Group. I would like to clean up the multiple email mailing lists as I don't think there really are 92 people in our sphere of operation that care about what we are doing as a fleet. Maybe I'm just a bit of an email inbox curmudgeon.

See you on the Lake!

Marty
Fleet Captain
Fleet #332 ILCA