Reminder - 2019 Winter Meeting - NE Lightning District - Teleconference meeting tonight at 6:30 PM

1 view

Bill Fastiggi

Feb 7, 2019, 11:02:40 AM2/7/19
to New England District-Lightning Class
Reminder – our winter meeting is this evening.  If you have comments and/or new business that you would like to add or have brought up – please email me ahead of time and I will add them to our agenda so we make sure to bring them up.

NOTICE OF WINTER MEETING:
New England District Winter Meeting will be held Thursday, February 7th at 6:30 PM.

This is a teleconference meeting – Phone in instructions:
Call:   United States: 1-669-234-1178
Audio Access Code: 921 394 690 #

WEBEX for audio and video
https://ibm.webex.com/join/rshapiro

Please make sure your fleet is represented.

Bill Fastiggi
Vermont Sailing Partners
150 West Canal St.
Winooski, VT 05404
802-655 SAIL (7245)
www.vtsailing.com
NE DISTRICT WINTER MEETING AGENDA 2019.doc
Proposed 2019 New England District Regatta Schedule.doc
NE DISTRICT SUMMER MEETING Minutes 2018.doc
2018 NE District Circuit scoring.xls