2022 NE District Regatta

Nathan Cunningham

Jun 9, 2022, 10:52:53 PM6/9/22
to new-england-distri...@googlegroups.com
Hello NELD!

Please see the attached NOR of the 2022 New England District Championship Regatta hosted at Massabesic Yacht Club by Fleet 273 on June 25-26. Early registrants (payment received on or before 6/20) will save $10 off the entrance fee! Please see payment details in the NOR, and feel free to contact Ted Hardenbergh (tehard...@gmail.com) for any further information. I look forward to seeing you all at this event!

Nathan Cunningham
"Lightning MacQueen" #14360
New England Lightning District Secretary

Links:
Please join our Slack workspace for all primary communication!
Instagram: @ne_lightningclass
NELD Website: lightningclass-ne.org
ILCA Website: lightningclass.org
2022_NE_Districts_NOR.pdf