Notice of District meeting

Bill Fastiggi

Jun 29, 2019, 8:23:21 PM6/29/19
to New England District-Lightning Class
Attention  – All New England District Lightning Sailors -
This weekend is our combined Fleet 301 Spring Regatta and the NE Lightning District Championships.
Hosts are Fleet 301 and the Malletts Bay Boat Club.
Hope to see everyone, the weather forecast is good and we are looking for a good turnout.

Notice of Summer Meeting – Our annual Summer meeting will be held on Saturday at 4PM, or 1 hour after the last race is finished – whichever is later.  If we have a postponement on shore Saturday morning, the meeting may be re-scheduled before sailing.

Attached is the Agenda and the Minutes of our last meeting.

Bill Fastiggi
Vermont Sailing Partners
150 West Canal St.
Winooski, VT 05404
802-655 SAIL (7245)
www.vtsailing.com
NE DISTRICT SUMMER MEETING AGENDA 2019.doc
2019 NE DISTRICT WINTER MEETING Minutes.doc