Winter meeting minutes and 2019 NE Racing Schedule

Bill Fastiggi

Mar 11, 2019, 9:52:20 AM3/11/19
to New England District-Lightning Class
New England Lightning Sailors!  Spring is just around the corner, time to start making your summer regatta plans.  Attached are the minutes of the winter meeting and the 2019 District schedule.

Sorry for the delay in getting this out and thanks to Bob Shapiro for leading the winter meeting as well as the sailors who called in.

Please note we’ve made some changes to the Circuit Championship scoring, the Schedule is a little different than in the past, and importantly – If you are hosting an event PLEASE make sure to get all skipper and crew names and email addresses at registration and forward them to me after each regatta so we can make sure that everyone gets onto our Google Groups emails.

Bill Fastiggi
Vermont Sailing Partners
150 West Canal St.
Winooski, VT 05404
802-655 SAIL (7245)
www.vtsailing.com
2019 New England District Regatta Schedule.doc
2019 NE DISTRICT WINTER MEETING Minutes.doc