New Edinburgh rinks

Crichton Community Council

Jan 7, 2021, 6:27:42 PM1/7/21
to New Edinburgh Talk Google Group
The New Edinburgh Park skating rinks are officially open thanks to our dedicated team of volunteer Hosers.

Our student Rink Attendants are now on site and will have more responsibilities this year. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding while they carry out those duties so that we can offer a safe environment to all.

Below are the City's current restrictions for rinks:

▪️No sports or games are allowed (no hockey, ringette, etc.);

▪️Access to Field House is only permitted to use the washrooms, or for medical emergencies;

▪️Masks must be worn by spectators within 15 meters of the rink and are recommended for skaters; and

▪️Skaters must stay 2 metres away from other skaters unless they are from the same household.

Our dedicated team of volunteer Hosers will water the rink every night at 9pm.

Rink hours are:

M-F 4 - 9pm
Sat 10am-9pm
Sun 10am - 6pm