Meeting Tonight

Karen Cook

May 31, 2023, 12:23:53 PM5/31/23
to Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hey all,

We have a meeting tonight at 7p at the Book Cellar to discuss Lonely Castle in the Mirror
 by Mizuki Tsujimura.

I have sadly not finished the book (again! but I did finish June's so will be back on track next month). I am also drowning in work with all the graduation events this month, so will miss group tonight. I'm sorry to miss you all!

Karen

Rocio Eljaiek Juan

May 31, 2023, 7:04:27 PM5/31/23
to Karen Cook, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hello everyone,
I am sorry to miss this month again. I was out of the country March and April. And thought I could be attending today, but I leave for Ohio tomorrow very early and need to stay home tonight.
See you in June!!!
Rocio Hoerr