coffee/tea store

Karen Cook

Dec 20, 2022, 8:46:52 AM12/20/22
to Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Hey all,

I mentioned at the tea exchange about my administrative assistant's coffee/tea business. She and her husband are selling online - the signature tea is delicious (and reminds me of the Darius the Great tea)!

Happy Holidays!
Karen

Nancy Lowenthal

Dec 21, 2022, 10:25:22 AM12/21/22
to Karen Cook, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Ordered!

to Karen Cook, Never Too Old (A YA Book Club for Adults)
Oh my goodness, the tea was hand delivered to my house today!  Can’t wait to have it in the morning.